LOW FPS regardless of the graphic settings

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -HARRA81-, May 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Hi fellow Drakensang players!

Since 2 patch ago I have noticed a lower FPS in the arena.
    I have always had 60 FPS with the highest graphical settings.
    But after this patch I have gone down to 40isn..... Setting down the graphics
    doesn't affect to this problem. Needless to say that trying to record a video pulls
    me down to a 30 FPS, regardless of the graphic settings.

Sometimes I log in, I don't have game sounds at all. It can also disappear middle of the match or middle of the boss run (Mortis), maybe these 2 things are related ?
    I am asking if anyone else have gotten this error ?

My GPU temp. is around 70 celsius when I'm having only 40 FPS while staying idle in the middle 1vs1 arena. My CPU usage is around 1% lol....32GB RAM should be enough as well. If I turn the graphics to minimum GPU temp drops to idle temperature > 55 celsius.

I'm using 4480*1840 resolution in a "windoved" mode.
    The hardware I'm using are i7 6-core 4.1 Ghz /32GB 2100Mhz RAM and
    4gb R9 290X Video card. Any kind of help would be great!
    And my OS is Win 7 professional

Net:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

How do I know it's not the hardware issue ? Before my latest graphic card I have double 7970 HD's from Asus. With those cards I couldn't record with the highest settings.
    At April I changed my 7970's to Asus R9 290X ! I was able to record with the highest
    settings with 60 FPS all day long lol.... that fun didn't last too many days > since the patch
    I couldn't record more than 30 FPS and the problem occured.

Here you can see the problem I am talking about.

These videos are in 1vs1 arena afk. Both have same graphic settings. Lowering the settings
    doesn't affect to the FPS!

Video 1:lagging

Video 2: not lagging

I am staying AFK in the Ellonidos city
    There are 2 different "start ups" so you can see that this problem occurs in PVE randomly but in arena constantly!

Video 1: FPS is running

Video 2: FPS is steady (like it should be)

Video: Broken Arena

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

32MB of RAM??? Are you kidding me?
    You are little bit confused ... in the matter of facts I know for sure that you have no 32MB of RAM. 32MB RAM is not enough to start the OS. :D

3. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Better now ? lol

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't even understand what is the problem. You have a variable FPS ... not a big deal.

5. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

Well I dont know about you but I don't like to pvp with 30 FPs¨:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.